Parish of St Francis Xavier

The Roman Catholic Parish of St Francis Xavier's was founded in 1862.


Today our Parish serves around 2200 Catholics and is served by Father Francis McGachey and Deacon James Aitken.

 

Follow the links on the right to find out more about the history of our parish, the clergy who have faithfully served us over the years, involvement within the parish and to see a whole host of photographs and commemorative booklets from throughout the life of our parish.