top of page
Mass & Service Times
SCOTLAND'S NATIONAL MARIAN SHRINE
The Chapel of Our Lady of the Angels is a small, underground chapel situated in the bottom right corner of the Grotto at the shrine of St Francis of Assisi and beside the Bethlehem Shrine. The Chapel was built in the 1920's and following years of closure has recently been restored and reopened in 2014.
The Chapel is dedicated to the Angels with stained glass images of the three Archangels: St Michael, St Gabriel and St Rapahel.
bottom of page